Advice?

My boyfriend and i have been together for two years but, two days ago i found out he made a tinder and has been messaging girls up until april of this year.

He only met up with one of them because they both ride street bikes. She a 30 year old... with a 4 y/o son, we are only 20. When she told me they slept together i asked her to send me the proof her sending him her address, etc. and she blocked me immediately. ???

He keeps telling me he loves me and he knows he messed up and he’s sorry and he wants to fix things. I told him i’m upset but not disappointed because i expected this. We’ve distance for a year (he’s military... surprised?) But i also just moved across the country to live here with him.

What should I do? None of his relationships with those women were physical, they were all talk and i know this because i’ve seen every text from top to bottom on messages and social media.

I broke up with him.. but i can’t afford to move back home right now, or get my own apartment. I just don’t know what to do. Should i try to be friends to make things less awkward? Should i give us a second chance, later in life of course?

Any advice?