He stopped having sex with me

So, I’m 36 weeks pregnant and I was feeling particularly sexy tonight. My husband and I have had a decrease in actual intercourse due to lots of pain and pressure down there. Well, today I felt pretty confident I could position myself just right so it felt good for the both of us. So, I climbed on top and OH MY GOD it felt so good. I mean, I was moaning loud. I leaned forward against his chest to be able to use my thighs better to go up and down, and he starts pushing me of his chest. I kinda laughed and asked what was wrong and he said he was worried about the pressure in the bump. I told him it was fine. I leaned forward again, just slightly and we went like that for like a minute before he stopped and sat me up. He said “I’m so sorry. This is too weird. I feel the baby against me. It’s not okay.” 😂😭

I done been cock blocked by my own bump lmao. Was pretty bummed, not gonna lie. We’ve tried many other positions, and they are all pretty uncomfortable for me. But, oh well. We got each other off, after I got over the pregnancy nausea, of course lol