Is this normal/anyone else experience this?

Makayla

I’m 3 months PP and I bled my whole maternity leave (12weeks), I finally stopped bleeding a couple days before my OB put in my IUD at 12 weeks. She cleared me at my 6 week PP check up and said everything looked great. I told her before my IUD placement that I had just stopped bleeding a few days ago, and asked if I should be worried that I bled for so long... she told me that it was normal, and that I was just unlucky. When she put my IUD in, she said my Cervix looked good, and my IUD went in like normal (I got the copper IUD (nonhormonal). She told me to expect some cramping and light bleeding for a few days after getting it put in. I did lightly bleed for a day or two like she said, but now I’ve noticed for the past week and a half that whenever I pee, pea sized blobs of blood (not sure if it’s blood clots or not)...I thought it might have been tissue from my uterus or something🤷🏻‍♀️.. so anyways I poked it with a qtip in the toilet to see what the consistency was like out of curiosity and it’s kind of mucousy. I feel fine, no cramping, no pain, I just think it’s weird that this has happened every time I’ve peed. Anyone experience anything similar PP or after getting an IUD put in?