Sore nipples..?

Okay so I could use some helpšŸ˜…

So Iā€™m sexually active and have an IUD. Well, Iā€™ve missed my period this month and took a pregnancy test last week. Negative. It wasnā€™t a due test, it was the ClearBlue test that actually had the words ā€œNot Pregnantā€. So I know I didnā€™t misread it.

Well, a few days before the test my nipples start hurting. Okay cool, maybe it was just my new bra right? Maybe itā€™s too tight. Well I havenā€™t worn that bra since before last week and theyā€™re still sorešŸ˜©

I know itā€™s a sign of pregnancy, but my test was negative and I have no other symptoms of pregnancy or PMS or anything.

Can IUDs cause this?? Iā€™ve never heard of them causing this. And should I worry that itā€™s been like this over a week straight?? Even wearing my bra hurts (itā€™s just a basic bra. No lace or anything fancy).

I went to the gynecologist today and she told me to watch out for pregnancy symptoms like morning sickness and sore breasts, but I didnā€™t get a chance to ask her (office was running WAY behind and I was her last patient. Waited in the waiting room two hoursšŸ™„).

I trust the pregnancy test, but I just wanna know whatā€™s going on with my body šŸ˜©

Any suggestions and insight would be greatly appreciated!!!