What are these nails called?

I live in the state of Washington and I can’t find any freakin salon that does this look!!!! I just want something simple and classic like this but not the actual French tip 😭 what is this look called??? (Not the shaping of the nail) I don’t want to ask for a pink and white set and they glue a freakin white tip on my nail

Thanks in advance ladies