I am livid!!!!!!! My parents are SO PETTY

Yesterday I went shopping for my parents. Well I mistakingly bought the wrong type of toilet paper.

I was at work all day until 6 and didn’t get home until 6:45 exhausted. My dad was home all day. He’s off from work this whole week. When I came home he demanded me to take it back. I told him absolutely not, the store closed at 8pm. I was again, EXHAUSTED. I said I would take it back tomorrow when I get done work early at 4 it’s no big deal.

He started yelling saying “it’s not up to me it’s his rules, it’s his house.” WE HAVE PLENTY OF FUCKING TOILET PAPER WHY THE FUCK DOES HE NEED ME TO GO NOW AND RUSH TO THE GOD DAMN STORE OMFG. I can do it tomorrow when I have more time and I’m not in a rush!!!!!!!! He also was home all day but he fucking waited until I walked through the door and started yelling as soon as I walked in like a child. He literally WAITED ALL DAY for me to come home. And gets ENJOYMENT out of his disgusting power trips.

I swear to fucking god I can’t wait to move out. I just want to move far far away. My dad has ALWAYS been abusive both verbally and physically my whole goddamn life. And I’ve told NO ONE. Not a single soul. I’m tired of the power trips. His controlling attitude. He’s just a monster. And then he always feels bad about it and will do nice things for me like but me food, or try and joke his way out of it.

It’s so fucked up. I’m just so tired of it. It’s exhausting trying to please them. I’m 24 years old and I’m never fucking enough.

MY OARENTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THIS PETTY IT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF