I missed my period

So I just started my first ever birth control pack at the end of last month. I had sex like 2 days before my period. And then I got my period so I started my birth control pack. Now it was my last week on the pack and my bf wanted to feel how it felt without a condom. So I let him put his dick in me for like 30 seconds. He didn’t cum or anything. He did this on the week that I was suppose to get my period according to my birth control. But now the week is over and I never got my period. I’m freaked out bc Idk if I’m pregnant. Which would be extremely bad. But I also feel like there’s no way I could be pregnant, if he didn’t cum in me and I’m on birth control. And also I checked <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> and it wouldnt even be my fertile week even if I wasn’t on birth control. I know I should take a pregnancy test but I can’t bring myself to do it. I don’t know what I would do if I was actually pregnant. Has anyone experienced no period while on birth control. Im just on the pill. I’ve never missed a period so it’s freaking me out.