Bleeding help

CC

Hi guys!

Whilst nervously waiting for the results of an updated HCG test, I thought I’d share my story and see if anybody has any insights/advice.

On the 15th August I got a medium-darkness BFP.

On the 17th August I started spotting brown blood. A few days later it turned pink then bright red and relatively heavy, although slightly lighter than a normal period. It is now 11 days later and the same thing is happening although today it seems to have died down a tiny bit.

On the 19th August my HCG was 170, on the 29th Aug it was 270, and then on the 22/8 it was 590. I got another test yesterday and I’m still waiting on the results.

An ultrasound on 24/8 showed a small gestational sac measuring about 5.1

weeks (2.9mm) with no fetal pole or yolk sac evident.

My dr is basically saying we need to wait and see what the most recent HCG results say as well as an updated ultrasound that she wants me to get in a week or so.

I have no pain or clots with the bleeding and they’ve ruled out eptopic. Also, my preg tests are getting darker and darker, as shown in the photo attached of the one I took today.

I know I need to wait and see what time brings but this is our first pregnancy and it’s killing me not knowing if I’m pregnant, miscarrying or what 🥺 I’d love advice from anyone who has been through something similar.