How to tell father in law I'm pregnant.....UPDATE!!!!!!!

McKayla • Mommy to a 5year old , a 3 year old 🌈, and 1 1/2 year old 🌈🌈 Wife❤️💍 mommy to 4 angel babies! 👶🏻🍼👣 Due 5/02/24👣🍼👶🏻

My husband and I are super excited that baby #2 is on the way. The only thing is, we can't be excited around his dad. I got pregnant back in June and it ended in a chemical pregnancy. My FIL was pissed when he found out. He didn't really say anything when I had a miscarriage either. When he found out I was pregnant, he wasn't going to let us buy a car from him. He said he was guna stop helping us and to get our priorities right. Well I'm pregnant again and I need help figuring out a way to tell him and at the same time, make him happy about it. Anything helps!!!!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

This morning we decided it was the right time to tell him. So, I grabbed a gift bag and stuffed baby stuff in it, along with a digital pregnancy test that clearly read positive lol. My husband handed his dad the bag. He opened it and he got a HUGE smile on his face and said, "You're guna have another kid. Huh?!" Then he asked how long it's been since we found out and we told him. He took it ALOT better than we thought he would. He was also happy about it too!