7dpo & going crazy

Mi

I’ve been pregnant 3 times already so you’d think I’d know how it feels. Yet here I am, feeling symptoms yet unsure of myself. This 2 week wait is killing me & I know you guys get that. The only safe space I have is here, with you all. So here goes:

We “got it on“ early morning of the 18th. Ovulation day scheduled for the 20th. I usually get obvious discharge that ovulation has occurred, but not this time. After I ovulate discharge usually goes away yet my discharge feels more like pre-ovulation discharge right now.

I’m also so tired. My Fitbit says I slept 8hrs & 55mins last night & I am pooped right now. Utterly worthless. However, I’ve got allergies or something right now causing some serious congestion. So maybe I’m sick? I’ve been tired for days now. My husband wanted to hang out Saturday & I just couldn’t do it. Which is absolutely not like me.

Today my breasts were slightly achy. I know with my first pregnancy I had serious painful changes in my breasts...not so much with my second or third. However, I’m a week from my expected period...pms maybe?

Also, everything stinks like piss to me. 😷

My second was a boy & I just wasn’t too sick with him. I’ve felt wafts of nausea but nothing like with my first & last (both girls.) I was sick for months with both of them.

I wish I was more patient! So strange to feel this way but have no answers. How many dpo did it take to get your bfp? When did you start testing?

Thank you all for letting me vent!❤️