Long Post but Please Read!!!!

Dr Becky

Good day beautiful Mommies and mom's to be.....

First, i want thank God for my life and journey and also say thanks to who invented this wonderful app/group....

Since early 2018 up until early 2019...i have been through a roller coaster journey of conception and loss of pregnancies...accounting to 2 times miscarriages of supposed baby boys which i had to deliver of through normal vaginal birth at 5months each(2nd trimester) and they were both buried....it has really been rough and tough for my husband and I, with loads of speculations from family and friends(some attributed the losses to spiritual problem and recommended i go for cleansing) but we knew it wasn't so we kept our faith strong in God and grew more in love....

Fast forward to now...am pregnant and past the 5months period when the previous losses had occured....going through this journey daily with fear and doubt of surviving each week but counting it a blessing....i must say am grateful to God for bringing me this far....again we are having a healthy baby boy....and i must mention the doctors termed me a high risk type of pregnancy....But am posting this because i currently live in Dubai and following the past trauma and history i really don't wish to have my baby here anymore....hence I'd like suggestions on affordable birth cities/places, hospitals with affordable accommodation in the United states....please i need your suggestions because i want to take my chances of faith and been a mother for once by having the baby somewhere they can intervene to help sustain my baby incase of early delivery before my due date(i trust God will take me till the due date).....I plan to visit next month and any suggestion for affordable hospitals that can handle high risk pregnancy in any city and where i can find a cheap but comfortable place to call temporary home until after birth....will be much appreciated...am on a budget as i had to quit my job because of my medical history, hence all the expenses is on my husband and i feel its too muchon him....

Please your kind suggestions!!!!

Thank you and much love...