Negative pregnancy test

Hi ladies! This has been a stressful month for me with college starting, sorority recruitment and basic teenage girl problems. My period is late by like a week. And I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it came back negative. I had sex with my boyfriend like 2 weeks ago.

I think my period is late because of stress, and I’m trying to induce it with natural teas, vitamins, heat and nothings really working. I’m trying not to eat too much of the natural ways to induce my period since some of it is kinda gross and it’s all really liquids

Im getting more stressed that my period is late. My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time and we’ve only had sex 4 times total and each time we used a condom, he only came once and he didn’t even come inside me and we checked all the condoms after for holes by filling it with water and checking of leaks.

Is it okay if my period skips a month, it’s never really this late but it’s my first semester of college and recruitment was really stressful. It’s been a rough month my fathers also in the hospital which adds to stress.

Any advice or tips? I really need some.