Marriage issues and Dating

My husband and I have been having marital problems for a few months now I even posted recently about advice. I'm just tired of feeling worthless with him even talking never seemed to help. He admitted that he has let our marriage run cold and didn't really care how I felt. So instead of waiting on my "husband" to want me I decided I just wanted to date. I have been sleeping in a different room for weeks' now anyways. Anyways, it finally happened today I received a phone call awhile ago by this man that finally has intrest in me after chasing him for awhile and trying to get his attention towards me letting him know that I was interested still in him. This sweet man calls and asked..I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tonight for a dinner and a movie and I couldn't speak straight so I calmly said I would! I mean after all I was having martial problems so this was perfect! I got ready and met him in town so excitedly my heart was racing! As I climbed in his vehicle with my 10m old..my husband's face lit up with a smile as he gave me a soft kiss and thanked me for wanting to try dating each other once again. Ladies never stop dating your husband. You need to date every now and then and work on things never let your marriage run cold. It's the best part of being married is falling in love all over again 🥰😉