Dear, Mom Police...

mommamia • • B O Y - M O M M Y•

I’ll give it to ya, y’all can be real assholes.

Maybe it’s years of practice, maybe it’s all the hormones. Who knows.

But, we need to talk.

When someone makes a post on here like “What should I do?” How about... Helping The Mom Out...?

Crazy huh? You can actually leave a nice comment without being an asshole. Who would have known?

It’s been done to me and a whole lot of other women, it’s unacceptable. When I see a post with women needing help I either ignore it or give NICE (notice I said nice) advise.

Please understand (if you can) that these moms are going through enough. More than enough actually. Don’t say “go to the doctor” if they didn’t ask that. Don’t ya think they already thought of that? Maybe some moms are broke because formula is $30 a can, or diapers are $30 for less than a weeks supply. And if that baby doesn’t have insurance they can’t afford it. (And don’t say “Go tO tHe eR” unless REALLY needed I dont suggest anyone bringing their infant to the ER full of germs)

Maybe (like myself) they don’t like bring their baby to the doctor every time the baby sneezes if they can help it. (Again do you know how nasty that doctors office is)

If a mom is making a post about something funny that their kid is doing PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, don’t tell her what she’s doing wrong. Let that momma breath. Let her enjoy that moment. She wanted to share it with nice people who maybe needed a laugh too.

Maybe I have an older way of thinking. I don’t think a baby has to go to the doctor for EVERYTHING. I think a lot of things can be dealt with from home with just a little bit of helpful advise. I think babies are babies and everything you read online isn’t always true. A lot of it is bullshit honestly.

I will never be the type of mom with a stick up her ass knit picking everything my son does. My son will play in mud, maybe eat some dirt, scrape his knees, eat bugs and get poised ivy (guess what, we won’t be going to the doctor) and I might even post some cute mud filled pictures. 😘

Now, Police Moms... I doubt you made it this far BUT if you have congrats. That’s a step in the right direction. Now, before you go on and comment how AWFUL I am for posting this (because I know those thumbs are burning up to type) think about what you say before you say it.

We are all going through a lot. Whether you think you have it all figured out or not you still have bad, hard, exhausting days. Let the next momma breath. Y’all have a good day! Kiss those babies and enjoy it before they get too old!

“I wOuLd NEveR kIsS mY baBy” 😂