I'm scared!

ERIN

Last week I had some bleeding in the morning I went to OB triage and they did a ultrasound and found a blood clot that was causing the bleeding but they did see a yolk sac no baby . According to The 1st day of my last. I should be 7 weeks and 3 days today I had another ultrasound today and they found the baby with a heart beat . I noticed when I looked at the Flickr it didn't seem to be going very fast they didn't tell me how many beats per minute. But they told me that the baby was measuring 6 weeks 1 day which is over a week offs from what I calculated. My nurse told me not to worry about the size but then she did call me back with concern after viewing the ultrasound that the heart feat looked slow. They were supposed to call me back right away after a doctor viewed but then they went and closed for the night without returning a call to me. I'm just holding on to hope that my little bean is just very tiny and the heartbeat might pick up also I read that trans vaginal ultrasound may put pressure M slow the heart rate. Anybody with a similar story would really help me out thank you so much