Losing weight during pregnancy

Ji

I'm a couple days away from my second trimester and I can't eat. Before I got pregnant I was 151 pounds and gaining, and at first I continued to gain. Starting around 9 weeks along I lost my appetite completely. I'm not feeling nauseous, so I don't think it's morning sickness, but when I was about 19 years old I was diagnosed with a gastrointestinal disorder that had a very similar effect on my appetite. When I was diagnosed in 2015, I lost weight until I was 95 pounds. Then I got pregnant with my first child and I gained 50 pounds during that pregnancy (from 95) and I continued to eat my heart out since then. Up until 9 weeks into this pregnancy, that is. I know this whole thing is super unhealthy. And I'm very concerned about my baby. But when I messaged my doctor about it on her practice's patient portal, she insisted it was morning sickness and told me to take Unisom and vitamin b6. I've been waiting until my next appointment on September 3rd to do anything else, but I'm starting to freak out. I know it's kinda an unusual situation, but does anyone have advice?