Rainbow baby, 5w3d

mama

So, last month (July) I ovulated (via glow) on July 6th, we had sex then and then two days later. At the time I didn’t know that’s when I ovulated bc at the time my app said I ovulated the 3rd, so we didn’t then. It was till I found out I was pregnant I went back through and looked at dates to realize I entered my June period in wrong so that gave me the false ovulation date. Fast forward to when I was suppose to get my period, July 19th I believe-I was late 4 days at this point with vvfl, 4 positive hpt’s. We were shocked because we were trying, we have been having unprotected but smart (ovulation track/pull out) sex for a little over three years now. We were excited being first time parents, well July 23rd came and so did the blood, so I early miscarried/chemical. That was still very sad for us to get all excited then nothing. So this month my app says I ovulated the 6th, we had sex the 10th-which he did not pull out for/ don’t know why bc we always do but just got caught up. I thought nothing of it bc we were past ovulation and I figured my body was still figuring it’s self out. Then we had sex one more time that was pull out like a week later. We usually have sex 10-15 times a month usually so this month has been very slow and busy with our work schedules. But we know we only had sex twice since MC. So my period was suppose to start the 21st, I figured it would be a little late bc of my body from the miscarriage, that it probably would delay it or something. Well I had found a very cute baby bell pepper, and a double rainbow that same week, didn’t think anything of it just that it was a sweet reminder. So I took a test just because it was then like 5/6 days late on Wednesday- line showed up with in seconds. I was shocked and in disbelief it was true because again we weren’t trying and didn’t think at all it could happen so quickly after and because we only had sex twice. Well I waited, showed my husband- he was ecstatic but also just as shocked. So I took another test that night, again instant line and just as dark. I took another yesterday- line instantly and darker. Then took one tonight (bottom blue), the positive line showed up instantly before the control lines even showed up. The first test I took was on 19dpo, today was 22dpo.

I didn’t really have any crazy symptoms other than boobs SO sore, which sometimes happens with pms just not this bad but I just figured that what it was, then some constipation, then one day 2 weeks ago I felt a pinch in my pelvic area and wiped and saw like very little spotting on the tissue. I figure that was just a sign of my period.

So, the past two days I’ve had a lot of cramping- some light, some very prominent but almost continually like period cramps or that it’s coming. So, my questions are 1.) is the cramping normal, 2.) could the very dark lines so early mean possible twins?(we have a lot of twins on both sides of our families)