Tired of feeling

Like I love him more than he loves me. I always text first, he never replies. He says because he doesn't get a notification when I text but he could always turn on his notifications. I always am the first to call to check in. To communicate what's going on, to ask what's for dinner. I've openly expressed to him exactly how I feel, no beating around the bush. I even wrote him a letter telling him what I need and how I feel yet nothing changes, he'll get a little better for like a week max. The only time we have sex is when he's hung over because he's horny when he's hung over other than that he's too tired. He chooses his job over us, he works 6 days a week usually more than 12 hour shifts, but he doesn't have to, I work too, we're fine financially. He is the first to volunteer to come in early or stay late or pick up a shift. Whenever we're in group settings he pays literally no attention to us (me and his son) he rather be drinking talking to someone else. He told me we're a burden, he blames me for the estrangement from his family. Everything is on my shoulders, everything is my fault. What more can I do. We went to two therapy sessions, they seemed to help but he didnt want to go anymore. Whenever I bring up going again he refuses. We've been together 6 years, married 1 and I'm 35 weeks pregnant with our 2nd, but can't help but feeling like our marriage is falling apart and he's just not that into it.