My heart is broken 😔💔

My husband and I have been ttc for 6 months now. We are both in our early 20’s and both in the healthy weight range. We don’t drink or smoke and we eat super healthy (plant-based) and exercise.

Now I know that we haven’t been trying that long but here’s the thing,

I have super irregular bleeding.

My cycles are usually 12-20 days long.

I will bleed for a week, have a week without bleeding and then bleed for another week, repeat.

I know I am most likely not ovulating. I try to stay hopeful but it’s hard. Every time when I’m supposed to ovulate I get heavy bleeding. I have pretty bad anemia from all the bleeding but it’s hard to fix that without stopping my irregular bleeding first.

I have seen multiple doctors and had bloodwork and a pelvic ultrasound. The results were inconclusive. I think it may be hormone related but I’m scared. I’m on a waiting list to see a gynaecologist. But in the meantime I continue to bleed every week and every time I feel more and more defeated.

When I’m not bleeding I have anxiety that I will start any time. I have to wear pads half of every month. I feel exhausted from loosing so much iron.

The bleeding part sucks.

I want to be a mom more than anything else in the world. I don’t even get a two week wait I just get bleeding telling me that I didn’t even have a chance. It hurts so much and it’s hard to talk to my husband about it because I know that it hurts him too. He is very supportive and it breaks my heart because I know he would be the best dad. We both really want a child. I am also a stay at home wife and I feel so alone. I do a lot of research on reproduction and the female body. I try not to let this get to me because I know stress doesn’t help ttc.

I don’t have any female friends and I’m not close with my mother at all. So if anyone has any similar experiences or advice to share please do.

Thank you for reading ❤️