FOUND MY LONG LOST LITTLE SISTER ✨

Jessica🏳️‍🌈

Buuuut things have turned weird. I’m seriously desperate for help here. Okay so my mother had 5 children through life before passing in 2013. The youngest happens to be a girl age 18 as of now who was left in the hospital.

I was taken by my dad and the other 3 were taken by their father all from young age/ birth. My mom was unstable and on and off with drugs.

So here lately my sister domes down for a visit out of state and we all get together (not including the youngest) and decide we want to meet OUR LITTLE SISTER. We didn’t know where she was who adopted her etc. we go through a search angel ( Someone who helps in these situations) to help us find our sister. A few weeks go by... maybe 2 to be exact.

WE FIND HER! We’re all excited, messaging back and forth on the first day and all. She even makes a long Facebook post on everything happening and she’s so happy about all of it.

Well the next day she’s the opposite...she replies with one word responses or not at all.

What the search angel didn’t tell us from the start was that she found out our mother passed away and had begun to be short with the search angel...

She also brung up questions about mental illnesses like depression, OCD etc.

IM WORRIED...She just went off to college on her own, she just found out her birth mother that’s she’s been dying to meet is no longer living & she has 4 eager siblings.

DO I LEAVE HER ALONE AND WAIT FOR HER TO COME TO ME OR DO I TRY AND GET HER TO OPEN UP ABOUT WHAT SHES FEELING? I don’t know what to do.... please help. I’ve never had a little sister before and I’m kinda impatient on wanting to help and figure out what’s going on.