September baby turned August baby

Bria • Mommy to Jayden 💙 due with My Baby Girl Star Solei September 1st🌸 Married to the LOML 💏❤️

Hi I was due with my baby girl September 1st and she decided she wanted to be a August baby. I’m going to tell my little birth story.... I woke up at 9:00pm I was having mild contractions but wasn’t paying them any mind got some cold water and laid back in bed with my husband fell back to sleep, I woke up 2 hours later which was 11 wasn’t feeling well had to pee and when I peed only 2 drops came out I was bummed because I was so tired and had just gotten myself to sleep so I got back in my bed but got back up to lay in my sister bed with the her baby and by this time it was 12:15am as soon as I closed my eyes to get some rest all I feel is a big GUSH so I jump up out the bed and run to the door screaming “babe my water just broke” he is panicking and I’m just laughing because he was grabbing bags that wasn’t mine he was putting on his clothes backwards he was trying to pick a whole outfit so I’m just standing there watching him and laughing at the same Time he is acting crazy so I scream to my sister “sis my water just broke” my sister was worse than my husband she is yelling and going crazy grabbing the wrong keys so I’m just laughing at them freak out I couldn’t freak out because my sister and husband was freaking out enough for me, so we get to the hospital at 2:00am I’m 5/6 centimeters dilated so by this time the contractions are hitting the hell out of me and I’m crying like a baby so I ask for the epidural and oh that was so lovely by the time 4:30am came I was pushing my baby girl out and didn’t feel a thing . Her name is Solei Desire (De-zi-er)

Weight 7 pounds 5 ounces and 19 inches long. I’m so ecstatic to be her mommy.