BFP after miscarriage in March

Chelsea

I cant believe that I get to write this! God is so good! I have prayed for this baby since I lost my last little one in March of this year. I was almost 11 weeks, almost to the "safe zone." Went for an ultrasound and found out baby's heart had stopped around 9 weeks. We were devastated and opted to have a d&c. Procedure wasn't bad but it took me a long time emotionally to recover and I still have bad days.

I was diagnosed with PCOS as a teenager and was told I probably wouldn't be able to have kids on my own. My husband and I were never very careful but ended up getting pregnant with our daughter 11 years ago. She has been the biggest blessing to us and we always wanted to give her a sibling. We finally decided August 2018 to start trying and I found out I was pregnant January of this year and ended up with the mmc. I truly didn't think that I would ever be able to get pregnant again. I'm so glad that God has chosen me to care this third little life and I'm praying that I get to bring this one home in 8 months! If you've made it this far thank you for reading my life's story lol. Really just needed to get it out I guess.