Someone please help😭😭😭

Alysa

So a little back story.

I was like 4 days late for my period when I started spotting ....like litterally one time in the morning id see pink or brown blood on the toilet paper for like 2 or 3 wipes only then I wouldnt bleed again until the next day....

Well I usually have super heavy flow from the day i start to the day i stop and intense cramping before my period.

I had a tiny bit of cramping but not like period cramping just like a little discomfort or weird feeling....

When I asked doctor google (worded in multiple different ways multiple times) it told me i was having implantation bleeding and that it could last up to 5 or 6 days and you could even possibly need a panty liner butnit shouldnt fill it. I never needed a panty liner like i said it was for one pee a day....

Anyways ...today the bleeding stopped so I took these test. A line popped up on the blue one but it was faint and ive had false positives with these test and my fiance said he didnt see it and the pink dye one had a line too but i wasnt sure if it was real or if i was just seeing crap...so i set them on the counter go take a nap and when i come back they are way darker and look like this😭😭 why did it get so dark in that one spot. Both of them are weird and honestly i feel like i may just be in denial they are negatives....if you made it this far i appreciateyou reading this far and the help if you have any lol.