Hurt 😔

Not sure if I’m allowed to post this in here but i need advice ladies 😕

My husband and i recently got married in June of this year. We have an 11 month old baby girl and I’m currently 30 weeks pregnant with our baby boy. Since we plan on moving out, i have spent the last 3 days packing our stuff. He works 6 days a week. I baby sit Monday -Thursday and honestly that’s exhausting. So sometimes on Sundays i really really don’t feel like going out. And i feel bad for not having the energy.

So his coworker got married yesterday and invited us to the party. But like i said with me packing i was extremely tired. So he decided he would go with his friends to the party. I was half hurt because he’d be willing to go alone but yet i felt bad if i said something because lately I’ve been too tired to go out anywhere. So i said okay. He left at 8pm. He got home at 4:50AM.......Around 1AM i messages him asking if he was coming home. He said he was on his way. I fell asleep and woke up around 3AM to him still not being home!! I looked at one of his coworkers Instagram stories and turns out he had posted around 2 and they were at a club!! He got home and went straight to sleep. And I’m up pissed. I feel like i lost trust. I don’t know what to do. Whenever his coworkers plan something and I’m too tired to go, he goes on his own. Almost like he’s grateful I’m not going.... Am i overreacting? Should i just let it go? I honestly feel like he didn’t respect me and I’m embarrassed.