Deodorant ???

Mikayla

Any other women use men’s deodorant? Any women’s deodorant I used left obvious white marks on my clothes and didn’t do much to protect against smell and sweat. Plus I never really liked any “feminine” scents. Until my fiancé and I went to the store and I started looking at men’s deodorant. Old Spice of all things!

I found Old Spice Wolfthorn and y’all...I SWEAR by this! I’ve got the deodorant/antiperspirant for summer time, and just the deodorant for cooler weather. The deodorant by itself is a gel stick that gives me no white marks at all and keeps me smelling like blue raspberry candy all day. The antiperspirant/deodorant combo leaves a little bit of a white mark but not quite as much as a women’s antiperspirant/deodorant and it still has that delicious candy scent.

If anybody else has issues finding the right deodorant for your needs, I HIGHLY suggest branching out and trying men’s deodorant for a change. You may be surprised! I surely was. Hopefully FI will stick to his go-to deodorant and leave my Wolfthorn alone 😉