Baby girl game at 36 weeks! 💗

rissa • mommy to two perfect girls ♥️ 09.01.19 | 03.29..2021

Ladies, LISTEN to yourselves! I had posted on this app about my symptoms and questioning for 2 WHOLE days if I should go get checked in L&D. Well thank god I eventually listened to my instincts and went in!

I got to the hospital Saturday night (or Sunday morning) at 1am because I just knew something was wrong. My feet, legs, hands and face were swollen out of nowhere, I was bright red, my heart was racing and my chest was SO tight.

They took my blood pressure and it was 175/105. Within 30 minutes they had the doctor in the room explaining to me that we were going to be having our baby!

I was terrified, but so excited. They got me started on all sorts of medication to get my blood pressure down (IT MADE ME SO SICK but I’m gonna save all the complaining lol) and cervidil, and I got my epidural at about 9-10am and they started pitocin around 2-3pm, and then broke my water! Considering I’m a first time mom they thought I wouldn’t be having her til around midnight.

Well boy were they wrong. She checked me at 3 and I was 4cm dilated to her surprise. My boyfriend left to run home and grab some stuff around 5pm, and I told the nurse to go out and stop him from leaving because SHE WAS COMING. It had only been two hours so she reassured me that labor was just progressing and that’s why I was feeling pressure and I still had HOURS of dilating and pushing to go.

I was like uhhhmmm no, I know my body and I know she’s coming. 😂 so she goes ahead and checks me to prove me wrong but I’m at a 9! So I call my boyfriend and he rushes to the hospital just in time. As he walks in she checks me and I’m a 10 and ready to push.

She then says I will probably be pushing for hours since I’m a FTM!

Well, 4 pushes later and our baby girl was here! Born at 5:50pm 9/1/19 💗

I’m so blessed and unbelievably in love. I can’t believe I’m lucky enough to be this girls mom. I thank god every second for her.

Good luck September baby ladies 💗💗

36 weeks, but she is a CHAMP and completely healthy! She will be coming home with us tomorrow!