What do you do with your LO all day?

I don’t mean to sound selfish, I am crazy about our little girl...but seriously, most of the times it’s so boring being alone with her all day every day. I’m hoping this will change when she’s a little older.

Clearly, I’m not a fan of this baby stage.

My LO wakes up at 8-8:30Am and since she only naps for like 30mins each time, her wake time is a lot through the day.

I find it so tough to keep her entertained. She gets bored so easily and starts whining 😔 We do playmat time, I sing to her, dance for her, she plays in the jumperoo, I give her a bath, she watches me shower 😜 I walk her around the house showing her different things...

And still it’s not enough usually. Is anyone else’s baby this demanding for entertainment? Sigh

Update: for everyone suggesting that I get out of the house— we DO go out (about 2/3 times on the weekdays and we spend all weekend doing outdoor activities). We live in a cold+wet country, so it’s not always possible to go for a walk everyday. Unfortunately, I also don’t drive so I while my husband works, I can only really take LO places we can walk to.