Real, raw photo

Motherhood is HARD, lonely, exhausting and did I mention HARD?

Especially when you have people texting you everyday asking how the baby is and always forgetting about you. I'm still here guys. I still matter. But I've completely lost myself. I'm as unhealthy as I've ever been, stressed to the maximum, and I dont have support from my husband. My husband thinks I have the easiest life and everything I do goes unnoticed. I'm at my breaking point.

Dont get me wrong, I am completely and utterly obsessed and in love with my son, I've just lost myself in this journey and I feel so alone. Even in a crowded room. Noone understands. I so desperately want to find myself again. For my son. But mostly for myself.

I just wish so badly my husband would help me more on his days off, I need a break. But he thinks since he works he deserves to relax. Well I NEVER get to relax. I just feel as if everything I do for our son is unnoticed and I feel so unappreciated.

I dont know. I'm just rambling at this point. But I gotta get outta this rut so I can be the best momma I can be to my sweet angel baby.

Thanks for listening.

This is my angel ❤