Leo and Levi. Too close for cousins?

My husband thinks we should wait to name our son(we already know the gender) until my sister in law announces her babys gender because she wants to use Levi if hers is a boy. Me and my husband have always been set on Leo for another boy. She is due feburary and I'm due in march. Shes not announcing gender until her baby shower in December and my husband thinks I should wait til then to name our son. That's not fair to me. THEY chose to wait that long. I dont think I should have to wait on them, I want to name my baby and not rush in the last couple months to decide on a name if hers is a boy.

Vote below to see results!