Should I get retested for PCOS?

Hey everyone!

So around March an abnormal cyst was found in my ovary that had my gyns concerned. They checked it regularly to see if it would go away on its own after a month and a half it was gone and my doctor brought to my attention possibly having pcos. Since March the month my iud expelled itself from my uterus my periods have been off track and irregular and I’ve also experienced pelvic pains on a monthly basis. My blood work came back normal however so my doctor ruled out pcos. He said if I had it then my levels would show an imbalance. It’s months later and my periods are every 40 something days and have gone from 6-7 days to 3 days. I don’t have heavy bleeding or painful periods. No cramps even my sore boobs have stopped being a symptom. But my period this time around is currently 5 days late I’m on CD45 and having pelvic pains and I’m wondering if I could’ve had a miss diagnosis?? My BMI is over 30 no matter my efforts the weight seems to stick everything I eat leaves me bloated which I’ve read are symptoms of pcos.

Please share your thoughts and personal experiences as my doctors only solution is to get me on birth control to regulate but I have decided to leave BC alone after my iud experience. I’ve tried every other form of BC before that and always had bad reactions so an iud was my last resort. I’m not a fan of nexplanon it freaks me out that it goes in my arm so it’s not an option for me.

Below are my cycles from January