Little bit of self and needed inspiration

Arianna • ~arianna~

I am freshly 17 got pregnant at 16 (19 weeks today), I have been needing a lot of support and I’m here to try to support and give inspiration to others as well... I spent jut about half my pregnancy hating myself and my decisions, using words such as disappointment and mistake, I kept thinking about what everybody else would think.. on top of all of that I’m just a teenager I can’t raise a kid! Right?.. well I was wrong, to whose standards can’t I raise a kid? To who was I comparing myself to? I looked around and realized a lot of the adults who have what’s considered needed like tons and tons of money with some to spare are also the unhappy adults in my life the ones who hate their lives.. to their standards I couldn’t live yet, I stopped to look at the fellow seniors and realized a lot of them were out partying, getting high, and in trouble. Instead of all that I’m planning a budget for a place to live, I’m shopping for maternity and baby clothes, I’m not drunk and high making poor choices I’m only gaining knowledge of what it takes to be an adult. I know it makes it easier when parents support you like mine have, but I wanted to tell you teen moms and dads! As long as you believe in yourself and stop comparing yourself to others you can and will succeed, it will be rough and it will be a challenge but I believe in every one of you just like I have had to do with myself, I still struggle everyone will! However let yourself break down and cry and feel the way you feel it’s all valid but what you do after the breakdown is what counts! I’m here to talk if anyone needs someone.