Mini Glow up? and guys.

Apologize for being long!!!

So over the summer i’ve worked out as much as i could and went from 158 to 144 which is almost 15 pounds. Not a lot but i’ve also went from not curly but not wavy hair to straightening my hair everyday. So this guy who’s talked to me once since he was dating my at the time friend (we just stopped being friends after a while) and he said hi. The next day he tapped me for attention. The next week he’d stare at me during classes and the week after i was none existent I was like Ok then?? After this another guy who i had a massive crush on last year but he didn’t like me back and rejected me started flirting with me again and complimented my eyes all the time (I have 1 dark blue eye and 1 light blue eye) and told a girl on the bus i’m his “babygirl” I just told him whatttt i did NOT agree to that! Since he sits with me on the bus. It’s weird since these guys have never shown interest in me and now that i’ve started changing my appearance by straightening my hair, stopped wearing just hoodies, and lost weight. I need major advice what this means!! Thanks! 🙂