Bulimic and on the pill.. am I at risk of getting pregnant?

I've been bulimic since I was about 13, I'm nearly 19 now and although I have gotten better at "controlling" it, I still end up purging almost every night. I take my pill around 9am-11am in the morning every day, but I am wondering if it is still effective despite my eating disorder? I've read somwhere that the pill is absorbed within 4 hours of taking it so you should only take another one if you've vomited within that time, I usually only purge(make myself puke) around 11pm so many hours pass, and when I do purge during the day I take another pill right after.. does anyone bout there have experience with this or know if the pill is still effective even though I purge most nights? My period comes when I start the inactive pills so I'm guessing that's I sign that the pills are effective right? I have no idea how it works and really need some advice :'( my bf and I don't always use condoms, he normally just pulls out because we figure the pill + pull out is basically 2 forms of contraception so we should be fine.. right?

P.s - I know that bulimia is bad and I should get help, I'm in the process of trying to stop and I am getting there but right now I am just concerned about getting pregnant :/