Am I in the wrong for my birth?

I’m getting induced tomorrow and only a handful of people know. My boyfriends mother was not one of those people because she isn’t in his life really at all (Bf has lived with his grandma since he was a kid) and she hasn’t messaged me or asked about my daughter 1 time through this whole 9 months. I have her on Facebook, she has my number but still never tried contacting me asking anything, offering to help out or get clothes, never asked about my baby shower. (She didn’t ask my bf anything either) Well my boyfriends little brother was talking to her on the phone and said something about me having my baby in a few days because he’s young and didn’t realize we didn’t want her knowing & now she’s demanding she is at the hospital saying she’s just going to show up and wait until she can come in and see my daughter. Even had the nerve to ask to be in the room while I’m delivering her. Then when my boyfriend called her and told her it was probably best if she didn’t come because he didn’t want to stress me out or have any fighting she got mad and started screaming saying she was going to confront my parents, for what I have no clue because they have done nothing to her. I’m sure she was just drunk or high because that’s what she does with her life. Do I have a right to not allow her at the hospital at all? She’s has three children now and has custody of none of them & hasn’t for years now and I just feel like I shouldn’t reward her poor behavior of her not trying to even speak to her kids and using drugs with seeing my daughter then her posting her photos all over online. it makes me really uncomfortable. Thankfully my boyfriend is 100% on my side and wants whatever is least stressful on me but I don’t want to receive backlash from not allowing her there. My boyfriends mothers side of the family has nothing to do with him and none of them have said ANYTHING about the baby so I feel like they don’t deserve to see her if they try to. What would everyone else do in this situation?