Is he interested or not?

Hello,

I have a issue & I’m not sure what action I should take. So, I met this guy about 3 weeks ago and we just went on our first date yesterday. We had been talking on the phone everyday for the past week for hours & I finally decided to go out with him because we connected so well and it was just instant chemistry. So, we went to Dave&Busters and then we went to see a movie. Everything went well and we held hands. So, we left the movie and got to my car and started talking and it continued for about 2 hours and then he kissed my cheek and then he kissed me & I kissed him back. We talked about seeing each other again and just about random stuff for another 2 hours. So, we had been in my car talking for 4 hours and all of a sudden we start making out and touching stuff.. & we ended up having sex. Now, turns out his penis was way too big and I guess I started bleeding out of no where. We didn’t know that I bleed until after we got out of my car. He said it was okay and then he left and said he would text me when he got home (which he did). Now, it’s the next day and he hasn’t reached out. I tried to call him but no answer. I also send him a message just saying “Hey.” Is he not interested? I typically don’t sleep with people on the first date & I’ve only ever had 2 boyfriends which I made them wait about 2 months before we even kissed. So, I tried something different with this guy. I’m not sure what to do and I don’t like the way that I’m feeling. Any advice? If I need to let it go, how long should I wait before I let it go? Also, I have him on Snapchat and he’s watched my story today.