So confused

So I recently just found out I’m pregnant. And I’m not mad about it I’m actually happy about it.

But have you ever had something happened so drastic you kind of put everything into perspective.

I’m with a guy who already has a kid. We wer together for 6 years and broke up and he had a kid with some else the year we were apart.

We got back together because he said he loved me and realized what he had we’ve been together for about a year now and being in a relationship with him I never had a fear of him having a baby momma or another kid. It was always just happiness when we were together and I knew he loved me. I’ve wanted a baby more than anything and I’ve wanted one with him for so long.

Or so I thought...

now that I’m actually pregnant I’m not sure this is what I want. I guess my motherly instincts kicked it right away. But I started thinking about me and my child. Questioning that we will always have to deal with his baby momma. It never bothered me before and I thought about it but now tht I’m pregnant it all just feels different.

I dnt want to worry if he loves that kid more or mine. I don’t want to feel like we ever have to go with out because he has to pay her child support. I really need some advice

Idk if I should tel him.

Idk if I should end the pregnancy

I really don’t know at all.

He really isn’t emotionally there for me especially right now. I’m emotional and all he tells me is I need to stop crying. I’m a very independent person and I’ve never counted on him to do anything for me. But right now I feel like I need him more than anything and he really isn’t emotionally there.

Maybe this why I started thinking about this. I just feel like it’s going to be a long 9 months and don’t want to feel like I’m doing it alone.

I’m a wreck and don’t know what to do

Sorry for the long post any advice helps.

Please no negative comments I’m really not in a good place right now and just need support from others.