Advice???

Jamie
So I first started liking girls when I was in the 7th grade (Im in the 11th now). I dated a girl in 8th grade and it was different. I felt like she was everything. Like even though the kids at school wanted to beat and burn me alive, it was worth it. As long as I am with her, you know? I had never felt this way with any guy. Anyone really. Till the next year. I had made a new friend and really fell for her hard. I dont know how to describe it other than I just wanted her to be mine where we could wake up in the morning next to each other and dance around our living room to one of her favorite songs and then she would go to work as a cop and I'd go as a graphic designer. We would come home and we would eventually decide to get an annoymous sperm donor and I would give birth to our baby girl. And her name would be Melanie. I had my life planned out with her from just the moment I first laid eyes on her. I was confused as to how I never felt anything like this with a guy. I mean I feel attracted to guys too, just not as strong as females. But I can only get attracted to females who have the right personality. Does this mean I am bicurious as I claim?? Or am I something else??? Im sorry it took so long to get to the question. Please let me know. Thank you.