I can't help it.

jane

I can't help that our marriage is ending.

I can't help that I pretend that I'm okay with your decision to end our marriage.

I can't help that it hurts me to the core when you talk about the divorce papers.

I can't help that I want to do whatever it takes to fix our marriage.

I can't help but feel jealous, sad and angry all at once , that you're already going to bars and wanting to meet new women when you've told me about our marriage ending last week.

I can't help it that our daughter who's 3 is regressing because she's starting to sense somethings happening between her mom and dad.

I can't help it that I miss you sleeping in bed next to me and wanting to snuggle but by midnight both our kids are in between us.

I can't help that I get sad thinking holidays will be so different from now on and we all won't be spending the holidays together.

I can't help it that I don't want to talk to the lawyer because then it sets in reality that our marriage of 8 years is ending and I don't want to lose you.

I can't help it that I hate that we don't say I love you on the phone anymore.

I can't help that I hated changing your name in my phone from the nickname I gave

you almost 10 years ago

I can't help but to hope that one day, you'll realize you've made a mistake and want to fix this.

I can't help it that I don't want to " fake it till I make it" and wait till I really don't care that what we had is over.