What should I do ?🤔🙄

Ca

So every sense I gotten pregnant from my baby father I have not been wanting him around, I have not been wanting to see him at all, I don’t want anything to do with him what so ever like I really hate him so much, because of the stuff he put me through while I I’m pregnant and how things ended and like I’ve made up my mind that I don’t want him in the delivery room with me, and everyone’s telling me oh you should let him in the room is his first child blah blah this blah blah that telling me what I should do. I don’t care what they say at the end of the of day it’s my decision on Wht I want to do they don’t know well they do know Wht I had to go through and still they telling me I should be nice let him do this do that, I was abused mentally physically he always brung me down while Im pregnant it really fucked me up and put a perspective on how I look at men now and he on social media taking about I can’t wait till my son come and this bull shit like we all happy and shit and I’m just gonna let him in, I just can’t let him in anymore he didn’t give af about me or my child when he put his hands on me so why I should do the same would u moms do the same or am I being harsh?🤔