Husband my best friend

Cassandra 💕

Anyone out there who has there best friend as there hubby? So blessed and thankful to have a partner who is always there for me. I love him so much!! We recently had a week off together and when it was time for him to go back, I started to cry. I could see his eyes tearing up too. But he snapped back and was like it’s only a few hours (he was only working a half day). (Btw it is not unusual for me to cry when he has to go to work when we’ve had multiple days off together, I’m a Cancer 🤦🏻‍♀️). He is such a sweetie and has the biggest heart. Love it when he surprises me. It can be the smallest things from impromptu flowers, to bringing dinner home unexpectedly so I don’t have to cook or even just getting off work early and surprising me by coming home hours early just because he missed me. We are actively trying for our 1st baby and sometimes I will say it’s a challenge not just because I just turned 30 & feel the pressure or because September is our 3rd cycle trying. But because ya girl is a little small down there and instead of him getting pissed and saying it’s not worth it, he’s patient and makes jokes and we laugh during it. I pray September is our month. Can’t wait to show him double lines. Please Jesus!! High five to my ladies who got the “D” tonight.

If your thinking “oh you must be newly married”. We’re not. We’ve been married almost 6 years. Together almost 10.