Boudoir Shoot

Natasha

Thank you so much for all the kind thoughts and prayers.

My husband bought me a really nice camera when we found out I was pregnant. We had dreams of taking pictures of our little family.

Sadly,It wasn’t meant yet to be.

We lost our baby girl at 24 weeks and another recent miscarriage at 9 weeks. We’ve been through so much together and still he only seems to love me more.

I was looking at the camera trying to not feel like a failure to the man I love. Then the thought crept into my mind and I summed up the nerve to set up the tripod to do a boudoir shoot with the message

“I love you and we will not give up.”

Edit. I was asked about what happened with my baby at 24 weeks so I’ll include her story.

I woke up the morning of April 17, ‘19 so full of gratitude. We had made it to the 24 week mark. My baby’s life was viable and I knew if anything happened Drs would fight for her life. That evening as my husband was getting ready for work I was cramping a little. I never said anything because I figured it was Braxton Hicks. I went to pee so I could walk my husband to the van but as I stood up my water broke. We rushed to the hospital calling ahead but it was to late. I had experienced a placental abrasion and The baby lost too much blood. Her heart rate was all over the place so I was rushed in for emergency C-section. Diana Ruth, was born at 12:29 April 18th. For 10.5 hours the Drs worked diligently and she put up a good fight but her heart couldn’t take it anymore.

I will never forget the feeling that came over me when everything went quiet. I looked up to see them swaddling my tiny perfect baby and placing her in my arms.