Anyone’s just love their child’s fathers girlfriend?

Y’all I love mine so much.😩

We’ve become super close within this last year of her being around, hang out whenever we can. Sat on the phone tonight for three hours talking about anything and everything. He’s going to have such a hard time if they ever break up because we’ve already discussed if that happened and we’re still staying friends.🤷🏻‍♀️😂

He’s not use to it and rn I think he’s a little salty about it, buuut he’ll get over it.🤣

A couple of weekends ago, me, her, him, my son, and his other little boy from a previous relationship celebrated my sons fourth birthday together at his house and then we all went to see the new Lion King.

It was a blast.

Used to I worried about the type of women he’d have around my son, and the other “baby momma” didn’t know me at all but didn’t like me and didn’t even originally want my son to be around her son because she didn’t like me for absolutely no reason, didn’t even want my ex to come see our son because she didn’t like me. So needless to say I’ve never even gotten the opportunity to get to know her, it sucks too though because we could’ve all been friends but I know usually there’s that one.

Other than that everything in our little family is so great, I’m so blessed and I’m so thankful he’s found a good woman that makes him a better version of himself.

Also I’m so happy that my son still gets to have a nice family, might be a little abnormal but it’s full of love.❤️