Thank you.

Last night was a bad night. Very bad night. I have been depressed lately because my fiancé and I have been arguing alot lately to the point where I want to leave sometimes. Well anywho, I worked last night and we were completely rushed and my boss decided he needed a break to go vape in the middle of a rush. He left me on drive threw (no training there yet) by myself not know what I’m doing. Well he comes back in and yells at me because I didn’t know what I was doing. After he yelled he told me to shut my headset off. I took my headset off took the batteries out (didn’t know how to shut it off) sat it on the counter and said, “I’m not wearing that again.” When I got done I was waiting for my food I ordered. He told me to make a fresh one. I didn’t know how so I just stood there he got so frustrated he threw a sauce container across the room, ripped everything out of my hands and did it for me. After I got my food back I went outside and called my fiancé Because he told me to call him. Come to find out when he was picking our daughter up from my dad and step moms, my dad and his wife were arguing and my step mom was rough handling our daughter (shes 3 months old) and he was pissed, he doesn’t want her going back there. Idk what to do about this. Well anywho, I pulled into the gas station and started crying. All the stress and depression was getting to me. I also happen to realize I only had $5 and I was on the last line on my gas tank before it being empty. I cried harder because I didn’t know if I was going to make it home from work. Well the guy in the van next to me asked me if I was okay because he noticed I was crying. I said “yeah, I’m okay.” He kept asking I just kept repeating myself. (Glad to know there are people out there who still are sweet and caring, thank you stranger!) Well I ended up making it home. Came inside saw my fiancé and broke down told him everything that was wrong and upsetting me and I was depressed. He held me. Actually held me fore the first time like that in a long time. Told me everything was going to be okay and kept kissing my forehead, rubbing my back, and moving my hair out of my face. I needed that. I did. I’m thankful he is so caring when I need him the most. Thank you. That’s exactly what I needed and I love you. ❤️