Ttc... clomid questions

Leah

Okay ladies I need some ttc advice.

I have been ttc for a little over two years now. I had one miscarriage may 2018 and then I lost twins in June of this year at about 9ish-10weeks.

My job doesn’t offer insurance so the entire time I’ve been ttc when I needed to be seen I have gone to the women’s clinic (lower cost) here to be seen. It’s more of like a government funded clinic type of thing for women So they really don’t do much to help with fertility.

When I got pregnant I actually switched to an OBGYN here but miscarried shortly before being seen. The OBGYN ended up still seeing me and doing a D&C. I am now a little over a month and a half post D&C and am wanting to slowly start ttc again. I have read a lot about the clomid medication to help conceive. I am really wanting to try the medication.

My question is this:

Which doctor would you go to to see about this? I still don’t have any type of insurance so the medication would be completely out of pocket for me.

Would it be better to call and talk to them both about it?

I just feel a little embarrassed even calling and asking for the medication so I want to call the one that’s more likely to agree to it first. (As bad as that sounds )

Also do any of you ladies know how much the medication usually is out of pocket ? I want to prepare myself before I actually go through with it.