Idk what to do

So for the past week I have been in a really bad mindset. Everything has gone downhill and I have been crying a lot. My bf has also been neglecting me a lot. He barley talks to me anymore and has only been talking about a new game that releases today. We haven’t hung out in 2 weeks and when I finally got the opportunity to see him Monday he said he doesn’t want to cause he wants to play his game all weekend. This hurt my heart and I told him how I felt. But he just kept saying he has been waiting for this game for years and he been told me he is gonna play all weekend. I ended up getting upset with him and told him I don’t want to talk anymore tonight and I will talk to him tomorrow. We said good nights and I love yous before he went offline. I was texting my guy friend at the time to vent because he is a really good friend to me. A bit of back story real quick, I am a very kind and dense person. I also have a very flirty personality. I jokingly flirt with a lot of my friends and so does my bf. He has even joked about them sucking him off in the bathroom at parties. But back to current time. Last night he was trying to cheer me up by play flirting with me. I went along and play flirted back. After a few minutes however he started to seem more serious about it. I figured he was still just jokin so I joked back. It wasn’t until he said he had gotten hard from flirting with me that I realized he wasn’t joking anymore. I feel nothing but guilt. Like I cheated on my bf. I didn’t think I was cause I didn’t see my guy friend like that and I was only joking around the whole time. Idk what to do. I feel horrible. I havnt talked to m guy friend since last night after what happened.