Ovulation arter miscarriage and d&c

PLEASE READ

Hello everyone I had a d&c 3

months ago and I had confirmation that the baby had died 5 months ago .... anyway it’s time for us to start again ! I have had one period that’s just ended ,there for I am happy to start trying again. I lost out little baby at 13weeks . I was just looking for a little bit of advice really ....

Every morning now for 3 months i have been taking prenatal’s i have been taking folic acid , folate , vitamin C to repair broken tissue and to strengthen my immune system . I’m also eating healthy and have lost 18pounds in 8 weeks .

I just wanted to know if anyone else has some other advice for me to 1 not having to wait months and months to get pregnant again and 2 to make sure it won’t happen again .

I know that every 1 in 4 women has a miss-carriage and that its classified these days as ‘normal’. But i had a missed miscarriage and it lasted months and it made me really unwell ( was admitted to hospital for 2 weeks ) so i can’t physically or mentally fo through it again .

I know some people will tell me to wait 6 months but I’m healthy and young and i have been to see the dr yesterday and she gave me the thumbs up for me to start trying again .

Before I fell pregnant my af were everywhere there for I am crossing that they will hopefully be more regular now .

So anyway , is there anything else i can do ?

I have also brought preseed to try ..

These are my opk’s so far ... its only cycle day 9 there for it’s still early ! According to glow I am meant to ovulate next Saturday there for another 7 days to go , but i personally think that I will be before that .

I have brought the cheapies and i have brought clear-blue advance nut i wont take them until these lines are a bit darker . ( i do know that these ovulation test are negative but it’s showing that my levels are going up )

Thankyou in advance .