Super frustrated!!

Victoria • I`m a 34 year old married woman! I`ve been with my hubby for 10 years and we have a beautiful 5 year old little girl and a 2 year old little girl! We’re TTC #3.
Is anyone else sick of having people tell you that everything you're doing is wrong or you shouldn't do this or that?!? I told my aunt at our gender reveal party that I plan on staying home and OMG you would have thought I was the worlds biggest bum! I'm almost 30 and have worked since I was 14! My husband makes good money and yes it will be tight, but I don't want to work at a law firm 45+ hours while my baby goes to daycare! I want to work on my masters degree and be a stay at home mom! But even that was wrong. I'm wrong that I'm being careful with what I eat, I'm not cutting everything out, but I'm being cautious and following doctors orders. Apparently that's wrong. Sonograms and testing for illnesses (nothing invasive just the blood tests and the sonogram for measuring) apparently I'm going to cause my baby to come out with five heads. Omg. Oh and apparently I can't set the crib up until after she comes?! Omg if one more person terrifies me I'm going to freak out on them! Don't they get it that I'm already a nervous reck as it is?! Ugh!!! To top it off I'm tired and sore and really don't want to continue working but have to until she's here. Five more months of dealing with jerks who think the sun revolves around them. /end rant!