IVF decisions

Hi,

Back story: I’m 38, never had a child that’s made it to this earth and undergoing my first <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> cycle (frozen embryo transfer with genetic testing).

I had 9 eggs retrieved, 8 were deemed mature, 6 were fertilized and just heard that 3 made it to day 6 and are getting sent out for genetic testing (pgt-a testing).

Im wishing I had more than 3 but am so grateful that 3 have made it thus far. What can I expect will be normal? I am expecting 0 so I can be surprised if any are! I think I read, but can’t find now, that I can only hope for less than 50% might be normal and transferable so maybe 1-2? I guess I just need to vent and get this out there. This next week is going to be such bad wait! Any advice on meditational phrases to repeat? Things to say to these embabies?

I may decide to do one more retrieval cycle pending the results but that’s all we’ll be able to do and I’m hoping we won’t have to. Think we want 2 but it’s so hard to predict the future and my eggs aren’t getting any younger or more plentiful so I can’t wait to do another retrieval.

Anyways, now I’m just babbling. Seems being a parent is hard but so is trying to become one! ❤️