I’m pregnant...

Nicole

I’m 8 weeks pregnant at the start of my pregnancy I wasn’t sure if I wanted too keep it being that I was 18 and I wasn’t ready but then I started to have a change in heart and I wanted to keep my baby. And I thought me and my bf was on the same page but no my boyfriend wants me too get an abortion. He mislead me when he would say remarks that made me think we where going to keep it. He would hold my belly when we went to sleep he would ask me

What I wanna do and I would say I don’t yet. But he gave me abortion money to get it and states that we are too young rn and in the future we will and blah blah blah. Long story short I just don’t feel like he’s care about me only his self

I feel that I am so angry with him not just of this reason but other incounters that I don’t wanna touch him or talk too him I’m always mad. I don’t even wanna have sex. I don’t think he comforts me as well he always says I try start an argument or being mad but I just don’t think he’s being good to me. I told him he’s not making me happy and that I’m not happy but I just love him so I stick around.