The L word ❤️

I’ve been dating my bf for 9 months now. When we started dating we had a mutual understanding that it was just for fun...we liked each other, we enjoyed each other’s company and that’s all...no promises. Neither of us had any plans to get married...I’m 19 and he’s 24 now. But at this point we have the type of relationship where it’s better than marriage...I’m living alone and he stays over multiple nights a week...we do everything together as if husband and wife. During our talks once he told me that he didn’t believe in love...he believed in deep connection, caring for the other person, and so on. Although I didn’t reply to that statement at the time, I can say that I also felt the same way. This was maybe more than 6 months ago. Right now (and for the last 2-3 months), I’ve been thinking that I really love this guy. I’ve never loved anyone before so I don’t exactly know how it feels like. But my feelings for him are really deep. I feel like he’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. He’s not only a bf for me but he’s always my best friend in the whole world, he’s the guy who gives me fatherly advices because I know that’s how much he cares about me. Anyway, long story short, I really wonder if he feels the same way about me...

I’m kinda shy to ask him if he loves me or not, knowing how he feels about love. And also so many times I want to tell him that I truly deeply love him...but I never do.